During the ordinary session of the National Assembly held this Tuesday, the appointment of the presidencies and vice presidencies of the permanent committees of parliament that had been pending from the first session was unanimously approved, informed the president of the parliament, Jorge Rodríguez.
Finance and Economic Development Commission.
President: Jesús Farías
Vice President: Orlando Camacho
Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change Commission.
President: Ricardo Molina
Vice President: Luis Parra
Commission for Integral Social Development.
President: Pedro Infante
Vice President: Diva Guzmán
Science, Technology and Innovation Commission.
President: Ricardo Sánchez
Vice President: José Villarroel
Permanent Family Commission
President: Asia Villegas
Vice President: Gladys Requena
In the previous session, the following commissions had already been assigned:
- President: Pedro Carreño
- Vice President: Rosa Leon
- President: Timoteo Zambrano
- Vice-president: Ilenia Medina
- President: Alexis Rodríguez Cabello
- Vice President: José Brito
Defense and Security
- President: Jesús Suárez Chourio
- Vice President: Gloria Castillo
People’s Power and the Media
- President: Juan Carlos Alemán
- Vice President: Tania Díaz
[ source link ]
#appoint #presidents #permanent #commissions #National #Assembly