The Government announced new modifications in the capacity of shopping malls, gyms, casinos, cinemas, theaters, department stores, galleries, general stores and restaurants, due to the increase in cases of contagion of COVID-19 in various regions of the country.
The Minister of Production, José Luis Chicoma, indicated that these new measures are arranged according to the health risk that occurs in each region, that is, moderate, high and very high alert.
He said they will occur in three groups of business activities. The measures will be in force at first from January 15 to January 31.
The minister asked the local authorities to supervise the businesses, since, for example, some irresponsible businessmen use their restaurant licenses to operate as bars or discos.
– First group of activities: gyms, casinos, cinemas, theaters and performing arts.
The capacity for this group is: In regions with a moderate alert level it will be 40%, in those with a high alert risk it will be 30% and in very high alert regions a 20% capacity.
– Second group of activities: shopping centers, department stores, galleries and other stores.
The capacity will be: In regions with a moderate alert level it will be 50%, in those with high alert risk it will be 40% and in very high alert regions 30% of capacity.
– Third group of activities: restaurants
The capacity will be: In regions with a moderate alert level it will be 60%, in those with high alert risk it will be 50% and in very high alert regions 40% of capacity.
These are the regions according to the health alert that they present
– The areas of the country with moderate risk are Amazonas, Ayacucho, Huancavelica, Loreto, San Martín and Ucayali.
– The high alert regions are Arequipa, Apurímac, Cajamarca, Callao, Metropolitan Lima, Cusco, Huánuco, La Libertad, Madre de Dios, Moquegua, Pasco, Puno and Tumbes.
– The very high alert regions are Ancash, Ica, Junín, Lambayeque, Lima regions, Piura and Tacna.
[ source link ]
#Government #modified #capacity #shopping #centers #restaurants #gyms #cinemas #regions