1. Victor Ruiz: The young Spaniard from the Valenica youngsters, together with compatriot Jordi Quintilla, conducts the St. Gallen midfielder. Dribbelstark, nimble, strong standards – even in November. The readers proudly give it 65 percent!
2. Blaz Kramer: Score four goals in the three November games and face FCL twice. The man of the hour at the FCZ. The Slovene receives 16 percent of all voices.
3. Antonio Marchesano: In a 4-2 victory against Sion with a goal and an assist of the outstanding man. Also otherwise in great shape. 8 percent The votes go to the account of the second FCZlers.
4. Varol Tasar: Meets twice in the 3: 0 against YB. Also counts in the 2: 1 in Lucerne to the scorers. Strong month. There is 6 percent of votes.
5. Jeremy Frick: Three games against YB, Basel and Lucerne in November. Only one goal. Against the FCL. For him only agree 5 percent from.