As originally planned, Belgium will enter its phase 3 of deconfinement on Monday 8 June.
►►► Read also: All we know about coronavirus
In broad terms, the main measures adopted, which come into effect as of Monday 8 June 2020, are:
- Contact between people will be able to be extended to a maximum of ten different people per week.
- Bars, restaurants and hotels will be able to reopen under conditions.
- Cultural activities will be able to resume but without an audience.
- Sports activities are permitted with exceptions. Public swimming pools remain closed.
- Some prohibitions are maintained temporarily, such as large gatherings or the possibility of meeting in large numbers in confined spacess.s.
Here are some answers to the questions you’re asking yourself as a result of these announcements: