During the early hours of this Sunday, the first ravages of the now classified as a tropical storm have been felt in municipalities adjacent to the state of Tamaulipas, such as China, Bravo, Cerralvo, Agualeguas and Vallecillo.
Civil Protection of Nuevo Leon reported that in the next few hours the meteorological phenomenon will be reaching the metropolitan area. It is estimated that around 10:00 in the morning rains will begin to appear and at the stroke of noon there will be intense and torrential rains, in addition to strong winds.
Due to this situation, this and the other relief corporations continue to deploy at various points, such as streams, dams and highways, in order to be prepared in the event of any emergency.
At the moment, it was detailed that they have not had to make use of the temporary shelters.
Finally, the Civil Protection of the State issued the following recommendations:
- Drive with caution and wear your seat belt.
- Avoid walking on flooded streets.
- Do not cross streams.
- Do not touch poles, light boxes or cables.
- Do not throw objects or trash on the street.
- Locate temporary shelters.
- Have a lamp and important documents on hand.
- Dial 911 in any emergency.