FC Barcelona completes transfer of young Brazilian Gustavo Maia

0
26


DR.

FC Barcelona concluded the recruitment of the young Brazilian striker Gustavo Maia, one of the revelations of Sao Paulo this year before the suspension of the football championship because of the Covid-19.

According to local media, Barcelona made use of the option to buy 70% of the 19-year-old striker’s sports rights on Monday, while Sao Paulo will retain the remaining 30% of the player’s rights in future negotiations by the Spaniards.

The Catalan club had already paid a million euros for the exclusivity of this purchase option, fixed at a total value of 4.5 million euros.

Barcelona will pay the remaining 3.5 million euros via an investment fund which will pay the amount to Sao Paulo and will grant a credit for this amount to Barcelona.

The value received, added to that of the other negotiations in 2019 with European clubs, will give the Paulist club a financial respite following the difficulties linked to the stopping of competitions in the second country most affected by the pandemic.

The native striker from the capital Brasilia, reached the bar of thirty goals in 36 games in 2018 and was the top scorer in Brazil’s most populous and industrialized state junior championship.

Today’s matches live



Source link
https://www.h24info.ma/sport/le-fc-barcelone-conclut-le-transfert-du-jeune-bresilien-gustavo-maia/

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here