Soccer continues in Spain and Merengue will seek three crucial points to stay ahead of Barcelona.
How do you play the rest of date 36?
With a point above the Catalan team, the squad led by Zidane will seek a victory against Granada that will allow him to get more advantage from Barca, taking advantage of the bad moment that the Cule team went through.
As far as James Rodriguez regards, it is already known that he will not be in the game. The Colombian midfielder was out of the call of 22 players for the third consecutive game, after the words of Zinedine Zidane in which he said that everything that has to be said between them, will remain inside the team and who does not know if James will return to play with Real Madrid.
FOLLOW THE MATCH HERE MINUTE BY MINUTE
Then, Goal brings you all the details about the televising of the match for Colombia.
WHAT DAY AND WHAT TIME IS GRANADA – REAL MADRID PLAYED?
The match, valid for the 36th date of the Spanish LaLiga, will take place this Monday, July 13, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. in Colombia.
WHAT CHANNEL IS IT BROADCASTED?
The match will be broadcast live and on closed television in DIRECTV Sports ( canal 610) and it will not have an open signal in the cable operators.
HOW TO SEE LIVE STREAMING?
The meeting can be accessed through the streaming services of DirecTV GO.
Granada: Rui Silva; Victor Diaz, Domingos Duarte, German, Carlos Neva; Yan Eteki, Azeez; Machis, Fede Vico, Gil Dias; and Soldier.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Sergio Ramos, Mendy; Casemiro, Kroos, Valverde; Rodrygo, Hazard and Benzema.
HOW DO THE TEAMS ARRIVE?
After the break, the Meringues returned to the championship with a series of important victories. This allowed them to overcome Barcelona in the standings a couple of dates ago and now they have the possibility of escaping taking advantage of the fact that the Catalens ceded points at home. With 80 points on the table, Madrid comes from eight straight victories and a victory will leave the title served on the tray.
choose It also gives us the following statistics:
- Granada have lost their last nine games against Real Madrid in LaLiga, receiving an average of 3.5 goals per game, and are one to match their longest losing streak against the Whites in the competition (10 between 1944 and 1961).
- At home, Granada have lost their last four games against Real Madrid in LaLiga without scoring any goals in three of them; his last win at Los Carmenes against them in the competition was in February 2013, 1-0 thanks to the only goal scored by Cristiano Ronaldo in his own door in his LaLiga career.
- Real Madrid is the opponent against which Granada has conceded the most goals at home in its history in LaLiga (39 goals received in 23 games).
- Real Madrid have only lost one of their five matches in LaLiga this season against Andalusian teams (3V 1E), precisely on their last visit to one of them, 2-1 against Real Betis last March.
- Granada suffered their biggest win in history in LaLiga against Real Madrid, a 9-1 loss at the Santiago Bernabeu in April 2015, one of only two games in which Cristiano Ronaldo scored five goals in any competition as a white player (the other, against Espanyol in LaLiga in September 2015).
- Granada have three straight games without a win at Los Carmenes in LaLiga (1E 2D), their worst winless streak at home this season.
- Real Madrid have won their last three away games in LaLiga, the last two 0-1. Only on two occasions previously, the white team added three consecutive victories away from home by 0-1 in the history of the competition, being the last time in March 1971.
- Granada player Roberto Soldado has scored four goals in five home matches against Real Madrid in LaLiga, including a double in November 2011 with Valencia at Mestalla.
- Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos has scored 10 goals in LaLiga this season and, if he scores, he will achieve the best scoring record for a defender in a season of competition in this 21st century, surpassing 10 goals scored by Mariano Pernia with Getafe on 06/05.
- Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane has won all four of his games against Granada in LaLiga, with 15 goals in his favor and just four against them.