Visa for the United States | The visa americana It is an essential document for those who wish to travel to the United States. Know all the requirements that you will require and how this document is processed that will allow you to stay in the North American country.
The first task will be to determine the type of visa you need, according to the objective and the duration of the stay.
There are two types of visa: the B1, which is designed for business trips, and the B2, which is indicated for tourism or short-term medical treatments on US soil.
YOU CAN SEE They reveal that Trump will grant 45,000 additional visas to timeless workers this year
Both are requested at a consulate or embassy from the United States and require three basic aspects that the applicant must meet to start the process.
– Being Peruvian by birth
– Have the passport in order and valid until 6 months after the date of which the trip is planned.
– Ensure that there are reasons to return to the country.
How to apply for a visa for the United States in Peru?
– Take a photograph: you must present an updated one (of the last 6 months) in digital format, in color, with a white background and 5cm x 5cm.
– Print the DS-160 form, the one you will find on the website of the Consular Center for Electronic Applications. It is done in English and must be printed upon completion. Make sure to send it three days before making the appointment at the United States Embassy.
YOU CAN SEE How much does it cost to get a visa for the United States, China and Australia?
– Create your virtual account: Enter the Visa Information Service, select ‘Peru’ in item of country of origin and create an account adding the required information. Then program your appointment and download and print the payment receipt.
– Pay the receipt: Go to any Scotiabank agency to make the payment of 160 US dollars. The amount is non-refundable.
– Validate your appointment: The next day, go back to the Visa Information Service page and verify the date of your interview.
– Show up for the interview: Don’t forget your passport, the printed sheet of the form DS-160, your photograph and birth certificate. Keep in mind that the delivery of the American visa depends on this point and not on the documents. The appointment lasts approximately 5 minutes.
– Pick up your passport: If the issuance of the visa You will be notified to the United States so that you can pick up your document with the stamp affixed to it.
It is worth remembering that the Embassy of the United States in Peru is located at Av. La Encalada 1615, Santiago de Surco.
What is the cost of the visa process to travel to the United States?
The type of visa for tourism, business, transit, students or exchange visitors to the United States costs $ 160.
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://larepublica.pe/sociedad/2020/02/26/visa-americana-para-peruanos-requisitos-costo-como-sacar-y-realizar-tramite-en-embajada-de-estados-unidos-atmp/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!