Derby of the Valencian Community between two teams whose victory could boost them to the lead.
Villarreal have not lost in their last three home games against Valencia in LaLiga (2V 1E), leaving a clean sheet in all three, in what is their best streak at home without conceding against Che in the highest category.
Villarreal vs. Valencia, minute by minute
15:22: For the VILLARREAL: Asenjo; Mario Gaspar, Albiol, Pau Torres, Pedraza; Parejo, Iborra, Trigueros; Chukwueze, Moi Gómez and Alcácer.
— Villarreal CF (@VillarrealCF) October 18, 2020
15:21: For VALENCIA: Doménech; Thierry, Gabriel, Diakhaby, Gayá; Wass, Carlos Soler, Guedes, Musah, Blanco and Maxi Gómez.
– Valencia CF 🦇🍊🌊 (@valenciacf) October 18, 2020
15:20: There are already alignments by both teams
15:10: Both teams are looking for a victory that can place them as leaders of this crazy League.
15:00 | Good afternoon, football lovers! It’s time to return to LaLiga! After the turn of the teams, Villarreal and Valencia meet in a duel where a victory could boost both teams to the lead of a more than open league in these first days.
THE PRIOR OF GOAL
Villarreal have not lost in their last six derbies in the Valencian Community at home in LaLiga (4V 2E) while Valencia have only won one of their last six as a visitor in the competition (3E 2D), 2-4 against Levante in December 2019.
When and where is Villarreal vs. Valencia?
Villarreal vs. Valencia
|DATE||Sunday, October 18|
|STADIUM||Ceramic Stadium, Villarreal|
Where to see Villarreal vs. Valencia?
Movistar LaLiga (M46 O110)
|South America||ESPN, ESPN Play||ARG and CHI: 16:00, COL: 9:00|
|Mexico||Sky Sports canal 516 (1516 and HD) all 523 (1523 and HD)||9:00|
Villarreal: Asenjo; Mario Gaspar, Albiol, Pau Torres, Pedraza; Parejo, Iborra, Trigueros; Chukwueze, Moi Gómez and Alcácer.
Valencia: Doménech; Thierry, Gabriel, Diakhaby, Gayá; Wass, Carlos Soler, Guedes, Musah, Blanco and Maxi Gómez.
Everything you need to know about Villarreal vs. Valencia
- After two consecutive defeats at La Cerámica in LaLiga last July, Villarreal have not lost in their last four home games in the competition (3V 1E).
- Valencia won their last away game in LaLiga, 0-1 against the Real Sociedad, after 12 trips without winning in the competition (3E 9D) and has not achieved two consecutive wins away from their stadium since May 2019 (2).
- Valencia is the LaLiga team that has received the most shots this season (87) and the fourth that receives the most in the five major European leagues after Dijon and Reims (both 106) and Marseille (97).
- Villarreal have added four points after conceding the first goal of the game in LaLiga this season (3P 1V 1E 1D), more than any other team.
- Villarreal is the only LaLiga team that has two different players who have scored three goals this season. Between Gerard Moreno and Paco Alcácer (three each) they have scored all six goals for the yellow LaLiga team this season, all of them at La Cerámica.
- Maxi Gómez, Valencia’s top scorer in LaLiga this season (3), has participated in three goals in his last four games against Villarreal in the competition (two goals and one assist).
- Villarreal coach Unai Emery has only won one of his last six LaLiga games against Valencia (2E 3D), 1-0 in his last home game against the Che with Sevilla in November 2015.
- Only against Real Madrid and Sevilla (6) has Valencia coach Javi Gracia directed more games in LaLiga without winning any than against Villarreal (5P – 0V 1E 4D).
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.goal.com/es-co/noticias/villarreal-vs-valencia-de-laliga-en-directo-resultado/3021vc0m3dfq17tbfazfld61n
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!