While she was cooking with her son, a mother died. His scarf was caught in the food processor.
A 58-year-old woman who made a cake with her son died strangled Sunday, November 10 in Saint-Etienne (Loire) when his scarf is stuck in his multi-cooker robot, we learned from firefighters and of the police.
At around 10 am, the rescuers were called by the victim's 15-year-old son, who was at his side in the apartment at the time of the domestic accident. Firefighters and Samu vainly tried to revive the fifties.
Before their arrival, the teenager had, on the advice of help, cut the power supply of the food processor and sliced the scarf worn by his mother, says one source.
According to the first elements of the investigation, the accident occurred while the fifties made in his kitchen a cake with his son, using a multi-cooker electric robot, the brand does not been specified.
A woman dies snatched by a multi-cooker robotOuest-France.fr