Cherbourg-en-Cotentin. "We stayed caulked" during the fire, says a mother

0
4



Subscribers only

On the night of Friday, November 8 to Saturday, November 9, 2019, the firefighters intervened in a building in Octeville, rue Waldeck-Rousseau, to extinguish a fire. Thirty people, including four children, were evacuated to a gymnasium until the end of the procedure at 4:30 am. An 11-month-old child, intoxicated by fumes, was taken to Pasteur Hospital.

The fire left a cellar of this building under renovation, rue Waldeck-Rousseau, in Octeville. | WEST FRANCE


  • The fire left a cellar of this building under renovation, rue Waldeck-Rousseau, in Octeville.
    The fire left a cellar of this building under renovation, rue Waldeck-Rousseau, in Octeville. | WEST FRANCE

A fire broke out in a six-storey building on Rue Waldeck-Rousseau in Cherbourg-Octeville (Manche), in

Share this article

Cherbourg-en-Cotentin. "We stayed caulked" during the fire, says a motherOuest-France.fr



Source link
https://www.ouest-france.fr/normandie/cherbourg-en-cotentin-50100/cherbourg-en-cotentin-nous-sommes-restes-calfeutres-pendant-l-incendie-temoigne-une-mere-6602135

Dmca

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here