Her scarf is caught in the cooking robot, the mother dies strangled

0
30



A 58-year-old woman who made a cake with her son died strangled Sunday in Saint-Etienne when his scarf got stuck in his multi-cooker robot.

At around 10 am, the rescuers were called by the victim's 15-year-old son, who was at his side in the apartment at the time of the domestic accident. Firefighters and Samu vainly tried to revive the fifties. Before their arrival, the teenager had, on the advice of the helpers, cut the power supply of the food processor and sliced ​​the scarf worn by his mother.

According to the first elements of the investigation, the accident occurred while the fifties made in his kitchen a cake with his son, using a multi-cooker electric robot, whose brand has not been specified.



Source link
https://www.lavoixdunord.fr/663900/article/2019-11-10/son-foulard-se-prend-dans-le-robot-cuiseur-une-mere-de-famille-meurt-etranglee

Dmca

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here