Aguila League 2019 The coach of the Barrancabermeja team relies on giving surprise in group B
BRAND Claro spoke with Torres about this new retor that is coming and the DT is aware that, although not easy, the eight teams that are part of the final home runs they have options to reach the final and, why not, that it is the Petroleum Alliance that may be contesting the end of the year star.
- How do you analyze the group that touched you with Santa Fe, Amrica and Deportico Cali?
Alliance Group: There are three historical rivals of our football. Large teams that each have a different football moment, but they have a history and greatness that they have earned by the titles they have achieved. For us it is a pride to be competing with these three and we know that we have to live up to them to be able to dream about playing a final.
- Do you see any group A team as the 'big favorite'?
- Any of the four is favorite because they have shown a lot of regularity and great game. They are very even homers, as they see Ccuta and Alianza as the cinderella of each group, but as a coach I feel that anyone can play the final.
- How do you think Deportivo Cali comes to the game against Alianza after losing the final of the Eagle Cup?
- There are no advantages here. Maybe the only thing is that we are going to play in our house and with our people, but it is a new story and it is an opportunity for both them and us to start a short tournament on the right foot. The truth, the final of the Cup for them already passed and we are thinking is in us, in our game, in our performance respecting and valuing aspects of the Deportivo Cali that was what led them to dispute a Cup final.
- What should the Oil Alliance do to leave behind the eight-game streak without winning?
- We have to win. We did many merits in the games we played to win and there was a football growth. We had a regular sport and we also managed to add some points, not that we lost eight dates, and that helped us to be classified.
- Do you think the team will be able to give the surprise in the home runs, just as the Past did last semester?
- That is what we are dreaming, but for that we have to live the dream from the first game. Our goal is that and we have to assert our locala and we must think game by game. We must dream as other teams have done.
- Reinaldo Rueda is one of your references, do you feel that there is something that you have implemented in the style of Rueda in Alianza Petrolera?
- He is a person who likes very orderly and strategic equipment. Although we have different ideas and ways of working, I believe that Alianza is a very tidy, aggressive, dynamic team with ambition and that is what we are going to deal with against Cali.
- How important will experience players like Farid Daz be in the semifinal home runs?
- Farid Daz is a football leader and very winning, and through his experience and his game he encourages his teammates to have a good game proposal. We also have someone with a lot of experience like Ricardo Jerez in a goalkeeper. He is from home and has a great sense of belonging to the institution. In addition, Csar Arias is very dear to the people, and he has a lot of experience in the game so he is a football leader. We have great men with great performance and who can bring all that baggage to the team.
- Is it enough for the team to have reached this stage?
- It is never enough in football. While we have done historical things within the club, because it is the best Alliance campaign as a local and visitor, for us it is not enough. We want more and work to do it. Hopefully this first game is positive for us and we continue to grow this team.
- How to face the games in the Daniel Villa Zapata?
- We must have dynamics, delivery and hopefully have the massive support of people. We must be convinced that we can win at our house because we have worked well.
- Of the other three teams with which they share a group, it was the only one in America who was not beaten in the All vs. All, what changes should they make when this match arrives?
- They are different moments. We are at the end of the season and the teams already have a shoot and a way to play. During the year it has evolved and we will be very faithful in our way respecting the rivals, but not conditioning our idea by the rival.
- What are your future plans?
- We are focused on these home runs and then we will look to be of our future. We are living these finals and nothing else.