He has the nerve to score the penalty that allows OM to open the scoring after several minutes of confusion (18th). He doubles the bet behind with a cross shot at the entrance to the surface. He was expected at the turn after his statements and he responded in the most beautiful way. He was on fire tonight
He admitted that he preferred to play behind, but he seems to do everything to convince his coach to leave him in the middle. Still very good in his role as sentinel, he has been the author of several invaluable interventions in his defense, as this return on Traore (32). He backed down after the expulsion of Alvaro, being as successful.
His technique and his grinta allowed him to have a great mastery in the middle. Scratched balloons, reassembled, in short, all that one asks him. He did a lot of good in the middle. A great match.
What volume of game! He was huge in the commitment and did a lot of good in his lifts. That's the real Sanson, the real box to box!
His mark on Traore is a bit loose on the reduction of the Dembele score, which allows Lyon to center quietly. Aside from this quarrel, he was ok overall, outgoing even several valuable defensive interventions ..
Aligned in an unusual role of right winger, he did the job. It is he who turns into decisive passer for Payet on the second goal Marseille. He hit the ball a lot, often in the axis. He lost influence over the meeting, but he did well in the end.
He intervenes well before Cornet who had engulfed in the surface (3rd). Behind, he was perfect on his shots. He captures perfectly a free kick from Traore after the locker room, but can do nothing on the reduction of the score of Dembele at the hour of play.
Often in duel with Dembele, he held rather well his role. He did not take any risks in his interventions. He was a little high on the action that led to the expulsion of Alvaro, which puts the Spaniard in difficulty. Serious all the same.
He let Cornet slip in his back early in the game, he also takes a yellow in the 9th minute for a foul foul on winger Lyonnais. But he still compensated with a big desire, testifies this intervention on Cornet in the surface just before half-time. Very precious when OM was at ten.
A head that does not find the frame on a center of Payet (2nd). Often asked to play in deflection, he made some technical mistakes that wiped out good situations. He made the expenses of the expulsion of Alvaro, being replaced by Strootman in the 66th.
He took the place of Payet at the 77th. Not much to eat, but he did a lot of work, while OM was reduced to ten.
He tried to keep the ball late in the game.
Entering the 66th after the expulsion of Alvaro, he tried to keep the ball in the middle, while his team was outnumbered. Useful.
We do not understand why he stooped on the reduction of the Lyon score, which gives Dembele plenty of time to score (60). Behind, he hooks Dembele who was spinning at goal (63), and receives a red. Too bad, because until then, it had been very interesting.
For more readability, the Phoenician's editorial team will introduce you to its new scoring grid:
– from 0 to 2 – AFFLIGENT : The player was nullissime. All is said !
– from 2.5 to 3.5 – THE FLOPS : The player missed out on his match, he is clearly in the flops
– from 4 to 4.5 – MEDIOCRE : The match is considered mediocre, that is to say, it is below average. The player did not give satisfaction.
– from 5 to 6 – CORRECT. But at this level, professionals must bring more to their team. The service is not necessarily satisfactory …
– from 6.5 to 7 – SATISFACTORY : Finally ! The match is considered good. The player has done a good part, although he can do better. He did the job as we say in jargon.
– from 7.5 to 8.5 – TOPS : Very good match. The player brought everything he could to his team and we can not ask him much more.
– from 9 to 10 – EXCEPTIONAL . Make no mistake, these notes will not often be out. They will greet an extraordinary part of one of our Olympians.