Tickets for the end of the Copa Libertadores 2019, between River Plate and Flamengo, went on sale this Saturday, November 9. Fans of both clubs and the general public, as long as they have a promotional code that will allow them to make a preferential purchase (up to four tickets) for 72 hours, can purchase the tickets. Of course, once the deadline expires, tickets will be available to anyone.
The locations for the game that will take place on Saturday, November 23 from 3:00 p.m. in the Monumental stadium of Ate, in Lima, they were put up for sale via Internet (copalibertadores.com/entradas) categorized by public: for fans of ‘Rubronegro’, for fans ‘Millionaires and for another audience. According to Conmebol, tickets will be nominative and non-transferable.
Followers of River Plate and Flamengo they will have the option to buy in the south or north sectors, while the local public (called “other public” on the web) has been assigned the West (CAT 1) and East (CAT 2 Tickets) sectors, with prices of R $ 1050 and R $ 635, respectively. The website shows the value of tickets in Brazilian currency (real), equivalent to US $ 250 and US $ 150. A pre-sale of CAT 2 (R $ 425 / US $ 102) for the Middle East has also been enabled.
How to buy tickets for the River Plate vs Flamengo?
As indicated by Conmebol, tickets will only be available via the Internet through the website of that entity. From this site you will be referred to the online sales platform where the party tickets will be purchased River Plate vs. Flamengo.
Follow the steps below to purchase your ticket.
1. Enter Copalibertadores.com/entradas
2. Select one of the three audience options (River fan, Flamengo fan, Other audience)
3. In any case, for the platform to show you the price you must enter the promotional code.
4. The fans only have the option to choose each one to choose a sector. While "another audience" can choose between East and West.
5. After choosing the number of tickets (maximum four per buyer), you must enter your information
6. Then, personalized each ticket purchased with the name and identity document number (ID / Passport) of the people with whom you will go to the stadium
7. Finally make the payment online. Only credit card is accepted.
8. The platform will show you the purchase summary and an email confirming the operation will reach your email.
When and where will I get my physical tickets?
The platform offers as the only option the withdrawal of tickets at the ticket office of the stadium or at other points. Via email you will be informed when and where to collect the tickets. The information will be known from Tuesday, November 12.
FACT: According to Conmebol, the tickets will not be numbered, but the public will have “free seat by order of arrival at the stadium”.