The victim's son, aged 15, attended this dramatic scene. This Sunday morning, around 10 am, the teenager made a cake with his mother in their apartment in Saint-Etienne (Loire) when the scarf of the latter got stuck in his multicooker robot. The sexagenarian is then dead strangled by the accessory, impossible to clear the device.
The helpers, contacted by the teenager and quickly arrived there, tried to revive the mother of 58 years, in vain.
On the advice of the rescue, his son had cut off the power supply of the food processor, whose brand was not specified, then sliced the scarf worn by his mother.
According to Le Progres, an autopsy will be performed to determine the exact circumstances of the tragedy.