After today's result, to qualify @Chivas 'nothing more' needs:
??Than @Xolos don't win Vs Leon
??Than @Rayados lose Vs Atlas
??Than @CruzAzulCD don't win one of your 2 matches
Beating Veracruz pic.twitter.com/N9ALz30Rec
– Tony Valls? (@TonyVallsFox) November 10, 2019
The results that Chivas needs, according to Tony Valls, FOX Sports collaborator, to get into the Fiesta Grande are:
- That Pumas lose against Juarez and draw against Pachuca
- That Tijuana does not beat the Lion
- That Monterrey lose against Atlas
- May Cruz Azul not win any of his last two games
- Beat Veracruz
SEE MORE: WILL RICARDO PELAEZ CONTINUE THINKING OF DISPOSING OF LUIS FERNANDO TENA?
Although it looks very complicated for Guadalajara, it is a great merit what the 'Skinny' has done, putting the red and white team in the fight for Liguilla at this stage of the 2019 Opening, after a bad start with Tomas Boy .
– CENTRAL FOX MX (@CentralFOXMX) November 10, 2019