The positive message of Milton Caraglio in the pre-duel with Santos

0
3


Cruz Azul plays one of his last chances of entering the Liguilla in this key duel against Santos Laguna, which will be today from 18.45 as a visitor for the 18th day of the 2019 Opening of the Liga MX.

The Machine is obliged to win to continue with chances of entering the Fiesta Grande this season. This is what the whole team understands, and Milton Caraglio made it clear on social networks.

The forward uploaded to his Instagram account a story of an amateur in which he was labeled with a positive message for today's duel.

"While there is a 1% chance you have to have a 99% faith", is the legend left by the other user and that Caraglio replied a few hours after a very important game.

Yes, welcome back



Source link
https://vamoscruzazul.bolavip.com/ligamx/El-mensaje-positivo-de-Milton-Caraglio-en-la-previa-al-duelo-con-Santos-20191110-0003.html

Dmca

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here