– Leo Messi: his stand-off exhibition brought Barcelona out of doubt against Celta de Vigo in a Camp Nou that surrenders to its king. His hit is to put in the soccer schools, absolute king of the throwing of fouls, he has already signed 46 goals in Barcelona. It reaches its best moment, surpassing the injuries that reduced it at the beginning of the season.
– Eden Hazard: finally showed his true image, offensive reference of a Real Madrid that reached its best level of play in Ipurua. Improved his physique and after a necessary period of knowledge of Spanish football and how to connect with his new teammates, the Belgian already leaves actions that placed him among the best players in the world. He always left danger, high school cuts, rabona center and brilliance every time he came into play.
– Alvaro Morata: for the first time in his career, he scored in six consecutive games, closing the week in which he was consumed, he returned to the Spanish team. Atletico de Madrid clung tightly to its sweet moment to go back to Espanyol. When he pointed to the lack of hit of the strikers, Morata responded based on accurate shots.
– Luuk de Jong: he became the player who decided the match that stops the city of Seville and will be discussed for weeks. He silenced all his critics, who attacked the zone of 9 as the worst reinforced for Julen Lopetegui, with an action in which he sought the space, playing to the limit with the offside and let out an unstoppable whip that gave the victory. His great night came on a date marked by sevillism.
– Granada: the revelation of the season falls from European positions, at its worst moment of results, chaining three consecutive losses. The last one in Mestalla, where his combative spirit did not serve to add against Valencia due to the lack of presence in attack. The break will do well to rearm and regain strength. On the way back, he faces another of the big days at Nuevo Los Carmenes against Atletico de Madrid.
– Jorge Molina: Getafe left an exercise of offensive helplessness, unable to tear down the wall installed by Osasuna in the Alfonso Perez Coliseum. Up to fourteen shots, five of them on goal and the clearest for Jorge Molina who failed what he never forgives. He appeared on the second stick where he dropped a ball with everything to score and crashed it on the crossbar.
– Defense of Betis: the Sevillian derby went to Rubi's team due to defensive dribbles that made him go in tow. A bad centered clearance allowed Lucas Ocampos to score the first of the game and a marking error for De Jong, who found space between the two centrals to shoot Joel Robles, gave the victory to Sevilla. With 22 goals against it, it is the second most thrashed team in the category.
– Ruben Martinez: a problem in his right knee forced him to be replaced in the Alfonso Perez Coliseum. His departure from the field caused the entrance of the hero of the game, Sergio Herrera, who signed a great performance and saved the draw for his team with a key stretch in recent bars. He fulfilled the dream of debuting in Primera being the protagonist. EFE