1. Jose Luis Abalos Meco. 59 years Diploma in Teaching. Minister of development. Secretary of Organization of the PSOE. National deputy since the ninth legislature. He has been a councilor in the Valencia City Council and provincial deputy.
2. Ana Botella Gomez. 61 years Degree in Geography and History. Secretary of State for Security. She has been a councilor in the City Council of Valencia and delegate of the Government in the Valencian Community. Deputy since the XI legislature.
3. Vicent Sarria Morell. 52 years. He has worked as a production assistant in the territorial center of RTVE. He was general secretary of Joves Socialistes. He has been a regional deputy. Councilor in the City Council of Valencia. National Deputy
4. Josefa Andres Barea. 61 years Diploma in Nursing. Official of the special inspection body of the Ministry of Health. She has been a regional deputy and MEP. National deputy
POPULAR PARTIES (PP):
1. Belen Hoyo Julia. 35 years. Degree in Law and Political Science and Administration. A lawyer. She has been general secretary of the IVAJ and general director of the Youth of the Generalitat. PPCV National Policy Coordinator. National deputy since the tenth legislature.
2. Vicente Betoret Coll. 47 years. Degree in Law. Lawyer. Insurance broker. He has been mayor of Vilamarxant, regional deputy and provincial president of the PP. National Deputy
3. Luis Santamaria Ruiz. 50 years. Bachelor of Political Science and Sociology. Official of the Superior Body of Civil Administrations of the State. He has been president of the PP manager of the city of Valencia and regional deputy. National Deputy
4. Oscar Gamazo Mico. 43 years. Degree in Law. Diploma in institutional and business protocol. Lawyer. He has been a councilor in Potries and Gandia. National Deputy
1. Ignacio Gil Lazaro. 62 years Degree in Law. He has been a senator and deputy in Congress from 1982 to 2016 by the PP, a party he left in 2018 for not feeling already identified. National Deputy
2. Cristina Esteban Calonje. 43 years. Degree in Geography and History, in the History of Art branch. He works in banking. National Deputy
3. Julio Utrilla Cano.
UNITED WE CAN:
1. Hector Illueca Ballester. 44 years. Doctor of Law Labor and Social Security Inspector. Professor at the University of Valencia. National Deputy
2. Roser Master Moliner. 30 years A lawyer. He has been Councilor of Esquerra United in the City Council of Sagunto. Member of the governing bodies of the PCE and IU. Head of the EUPV Institutional Area. National deputy
1. Joan Baldovi Roda. 61 years Teacher. He has been mayor of Sueca (Valencia). National deputy since 2011. Member of the Bloc.
1. Maria Munoz Vidal. 41 years. Law degree. Postgraduate in Patrimonial Management and Private Banking and Postgraduate in Urban Planning. She has developed her professional career as a personal banking manager and in private banking. National Deputy