A 17-year-old man was still missing Sunday, three days after a violent brawl along the Ourcq canal in Noisy-le-Sec (Seine-Saint-Denis), for which two minors are in custody, learned AFP from concordant sources.
The young man, originally from Sevran, was beaten during this brawl that broke out on the banks of the river on the night of Wednesday to Thursday, said a source close to the investigation. It has not been found since.
Research, especially in the canal, has so far been in vain.
A minor released Sunday
Images of the attack were posted on the Snapchat social network, indicates The Parisian. We see the victim, lying on the ground, his face bleeding. A male voice throws "break up, break in the water," according to the newspaper.
Friday, three minors were arrested and placed in custody. One of them saw his custody be lifted Sunday at the end of the day, said the floor of Bobigny to AFP. The two others were still in class.
The investigation opened for "attempted murder by organized gang" was entrusted to the judicial police of Seine-Saint-Denis.