Author of a match full face Lyon, the Marseillais Dimitri Payet is the player of the day. Strasbourg's Dimitri Linard, Ludovic Ajorque and Lebo Mothiba, followed by Stphanois Denis Bouanga, also distinguished themselves this weekend and are included in the 13th edition of the Maxifoot team.
As in past seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot composes his team type. The best "eleven" and seven replacements are chosen according to their performance. The incumbents collect three points, the replacements receive one point.
12. Predrag Rajkovic (Reims)
13. Youcef Atal (Nice)
14. Damien Da Silva (Rennes)
15. Morgan Sanson (Olympique Marseille)
16. Angel Di Maria (Paris St. Germain)
17. Aleksandr Golovin (AS Monaco)
18. Mbaye Niang (Rennes)
Player of the day: Dimitri Payet (Olympique de Marseille)
The offensive midfielder of Olympique Marseille spoke before the match, he has assumed! And in what way! This is simply the best performance of the French international for a very long time. Visibly back and determined on this match, he was inspired at the beginning of the game and showed a great mental strength by transforming perfectly his penalty despite a long wait. Afterwards, he was able to make remarkable efforts and was rewarded with this raging tackle, which initiated the action of his second goal where he scored a nice cross shot. On his celebration, he showed his private parts and it must be said that this Sunday, he has them well!
Alexandre Oukidja (Metz)
A nice copy for the keeper of Metz on the lawn of Lille. Present on a first try of Fonte, he then out the big game to prevent Boye to score against his side and then to intervene in front of Osimhen. In the second period, the gatekeeper was still determining with a nice exit on a stolen LOSC striker. Solid.
Franck Honorat (AS Saint-Etienne)
For his first tenure (and even appearance) under the colors of AS Saint-Etienne, the former Clermontais made a promising start against Nantes. Yet lined up in an unusual role of straight piston, he was of a standard genius in his defensive bends and was the decent smuggler, from a lovely center, on Trauco's goal. To watch the future.
Daniel Congr (Montpellier)
A serious performance for Montpellier's central defender. A little helped by the difficulties of the attackers of Toulouse, he was authoritarian in his interventions and won the majority of his duels. Interesting in his raises, the Hraultais sublimated his performance with this decisive pass, a nice center for Le Tallec.
Abdou Diallo (Paris Saint-Germain)
Facing his brother Ibrahima, the central defender of Paris Saint-Germain made a beautiful copy. The former player of Borussia Dortmund was present in the duels and scratched many balloons, the image of a saving intervention at the return of the locker room. In his reminders, he was clean without being very inspired.
Miguel Trauco (AS Saint-Etienne)
Absent for three weeks because of a muscle injury, the left piston of the AS Saint-Etienne made a remarkable return face Nantes. Author of his first goal with the Greens of the head on a center of Honorat, the Pruvian international has also delivered a decisive pass on the realization of the head of Bouanga a center millimtr. Deeply, he was serious. Excellent.
Denis Bouanga (AS Saint-Etienne)
Arriving this t coming from Nmes, Bouanga stands out as a good pick for AS Saint-Etienne. In trouble early in the season, the winger, in a more offensive position against Nantes, has doubled to become the top scorer of the Greens on this exercise (5 achievements). With four goals in the last four games of L1, the former Lorientais is effective!
Boubacar Kamara (Olympique Marseille)
But which player in the midfield! As face Lille, the usual central defender was preferred Strootman in a role of sentinel for this shock. And he was just excellent! With a standard pressing and breathtaking activity, he put a standard on intensifying recovery and took the advantage over his direct opponents. Just in his raises, impressive recovery and also good in its withdrawal the image of a tackle on a shot from Traor, the Phocen was impressive, even when returning to central defense after the expulsion of Gonzalez.
Dimitri Linard (Strasbourg)
Back as a starter, the Strasbourg midfielder achieved a superb performance. Involved in the first two goals of his team as the origin of the actions, he perfectly oriented the game of Alsatians. At the end of the game, he was rewarded for his efforts with a nice free-kick curled in a tight angle.
Ludovic Ajorque (Strasbourg)
The center forward of Strasbourg gained confidence early in the game by taking advantage of a gold service Thomasson to open the scoring in front of the empty cage. Inspired afterwards, he was excellent in the game, with two decisive passes for his offensive partner Mothiba. In both cases, the attacker really did two caviars for his teammate.
Lebo Mothiba (Strasbourg)
At the start of the game, the Strasbourg striker had fire in his legs. Despite a penalty obtained but canceled by the VAR and some parades of Dias face him, he did not discourage and finally found the net on a beautiful steals the reception of a perfect center of Ajorque. Still as dangerous afterwards, the South African finally offered a double at the end of the match on a new caviar of his partner.
Ranking: Kamara and Di Maria are coming back!
1. Abdelhamid (Reims): 12 points
2. Verratti, Silva (Paris-SG): 10 points
4. Osimhen (Lille) – Depay (Lyon) – Kamara (Marseille) – Slimani (Monaco) – Di Mara, Mbappe (Paris-SG): 9 points
10. Court (Brest) – Girotto (Nantes) – Atal (Nice) – Neymar, Marquinhos (Paris-SG): 7 points
15. Lasne (Brest) – Andr (Lille) – Benedetto (Marseille) – Ben Yedder, Lecomte (Monaco) – Souquet, Oyongo (Montpellier) – Pallois (Nantes) – Ferhat (Nimes) – Camavinga, Traor (Rennes) – Saliba (St-Etienne) – Linard (Strasbourg): 6 points
28. Dembele (Lyon) – Delort (Montpellier): 5 points
30. Chedjou (Amiens) – Thioub, Pereira Lage, Santamaria (Angers) – Queen-Adelaide (Angers 1 pts, then Lyon) – Koscielny, Hwang, Benito (Bordeaux) – Faussurier (Brest) – Luiz Araujo (Lille) – Denayer , Tousart, Thiago Mendes (Lyon) – Mandanda (Marseille) – Diallo (Metz) – Golovin (Monaco) – Rulli (Montpellier) – Gueye, Icardi, Diallo (Paris-SG) – Dia (Reims) – Bouanga (St-Etienne) ) – Reynet (Toulouse): 4 points
53. Gnahor, Jallet (Amiens) – Alioui, Mangani, Ninga, Capelle, Pellenard (Angers) – from Prville, Adli (Bordeaux) – Castelletto, Lon, Chardonnet (Brest) – Gomis, Bald, Cdiz (Dijon) – elik, Fonte (Lille) – Aouar (Lyon) – Gonzlez, Sarr, Payet, Amavi (Marseille) – Maga, Oukidja, Sunzu (Metz) – Gelson Martins (Monaco) – Mollet, Congress (Montpellier) – Simon, Lafont, Tour (Nantes) ) – Cyprien, Bentez (Nice) – Martinez, Miguel, Alakouch (Nimes) – Sarabia, Herrera, Choupo-Moting, Navas (Paris-SG) – Kamara, Knight, Rajkovic (Reims) – Morel, Maouassa, Salin, Attic, Mendy (Rennes) – Honorat, Trauco, Debuchy, Hamouma (St-Etienne) – Djiku, Mothiba, Ajorque, Simakan, N'Dour, Carole (Strasbourg): 3 points
111. Fbregas (Monaco) – Sels (Strasbourg): 2 points
113. Gurtner, Guirassy, Kakuta (Amiens) – El Melali, Thomas, At Nouri (Angers) – Tchouamni, Kamano, Otavio (Bordeaux) – Charbonnier, Larsonneur (Brest) – Chouiar (Dijon) – Yazici, Rmy, Bamba (Lille ) – Sanson, Germain, Caleta-Car (Marseille) – Cohade (Metz) – Bakayoko (Monaco) – Rongier (Nantes) – Dante (Nice) – Valls, Ripart, Bernardoni, Philippoteaux (Nimes) – Meunier, Kimpembe (Paris- SG) – Disasi, Oudin (Reims) – Bourigeaud, Niang, Da Silva (Rennes) – Ruffier, Mill (St-Etienne) – Thomasson, Sissoko (Strasbourg) – Leya Iseka, Makengo, Sanogo, Dossevi (Toulouse): 1 points
Classification by club: OM dauphin of PSG
1. Paris-SG – 78 points
2. Marseille – 34 points
3. Lyon – 32 points
4. Angers, Monaco – 31 points
6. Rennes – 30 points
7. Lille, Brest, Strasbourg – 28 points
10. Reims, Montpellier – 27 points
12. St-Etienne – 24 points
13. Nantes – 23 points
14. Bordeaux – 21 points
15. Nimes – 19 points
16. Metz, Nice – 14 points
18. Amiens – 13 points
19. Dijon – 10 points
20. Toulouse – 8 points
It was the typical team of the 13th day of League 1. See you on Sunday, November 24 to discover the typical team of the 14th day!