Know what are the apps that will generate a headache. When one buys a smartphone, the first thing they do is install a series of applications with which you can not only find out about the latest news, but also to keep in touch with your friends, family, coworkers through various chats.
However, not all the applications you have on your mobile are beneficial for your device. Even if you don't know, some of them tend to generate conflicts with your battery and, as a consequence, they spend it faster.
It should be noted that this is not a mistake in your smartphone, much less should you manipulate it so that it does not consume too much energy. But these apps need a series of resources to work in the background.
Know which are the applications that need more battery for its operation and that you must, in every sense, uninstall them from your cell phone.
- Facebook: Although it is one of the most popular applications in users, it generates losses of resources in your battery. When you keep it active, it tends to spend up to 15% of your phone's energy daily. To avoid this, it is recommended to use the Lite version.
- Tinder: One of the most popular dating apps in the world not only uses several elements for its operation, but drains energy too quickly since it must access details such as photo downloads, geolocation, among others.
- Netflix: It is one of the least recommended for the phone. If you have a subscription, it is better to use the streaming platform on your TV or computer. The graphics and the time that your phone stays on, generates a waste of daily energy.
- Google services: Google Maps, Drive, Gmail, also have a problem affecting your battery. To solve it you will have to use its offline resources so that a saturation of background contents is avoided.
- WhatsApp: It is also known because it weighs too much according to the resources we have stored in the cloud. The app tends to generate tremendous energy expenditure when you send videos, photos, make video calls or calls. Self-control is the most efficient way to avoid energy costs.