The champion of the Copa Libertadores 2019 will leave the duel that will be played by River Plate and Flamengo on November 23 at the National Stadium in Lima. In the previous one, the Conmebol He published an emotional video in which he teaches the customs of the Peruvian capital that will host the crucial meeting in less than 10 days.
For this definition it is expected that in the coming days countless fans from all parts of the continent will arrive to witness the meeting that will take place in the Monumental of Ate.
YOU CAN SEE: [UPDATED] LIVE Movistar League 1 standings: University tied in Cajamarca
Therefore, in the Twitter official of the final of the continental contest a video was published where the city of Lima is appreciated in its maximum splendor.
“Welcome to Lima2019! This is the capital of Peru to receive the grand finale, ”says the description of the post, where you can see the cathedral of Lima, some districts of the capital and closes with a panoramic shot of the green coast.
YOU CAN SEE: Argentine press criticizes the measures of ‘Monumental’ by the end of Libertadores: “Fans will suffer the heat”
Tickets for the Copa Libertadores 2019: provisions of Conmebol
The highest authority of South American football informed the following indications for the final through its website:
– All fans, of any age, need a ticket to enter the stadium.
– The terms and conditions for acquiring tickets to the events of the finals will be available on the online sales platform that will be enabled for this purpose.
– The sale of tickets to the events of the finals will be carried out in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale, regulations of Conmebol and its tournaments, and the legislation of the country in which the event will be held.
– Tickets for the event will be nominative and non-transferable. The entrance to the stadiums of the events will be subject to the presentation of the identity document / passport of the ticket holder and the validation by the relevant security authorities.
– They are not authorized to make the purchase and / or have access to the stadiums of the finals people who are on the so-called prohibition of entry to sports venues of each member associated with the Conmebol.
– The ticket holder is solely responsible for confirming with the respective authorities of his country and the host country of the event any requirement regarding visas and / or any type of mandatory health recommendation for entry into the country.
– Upon entering the event venue, the consumer accepts the possible capture and use of their image, indefinitely, in the transmission, retransmission and commercial dissemination of the event, in any means of communication, such as, press, electronic, digital, radio fusion, Internet, social networks, among others.
– Tickets will have a free seat in order of arrival at the stadium, some seats have partial view.