Suara.com – Car alarm functions as a marker or notifier alias warning when the vehicle is in danger, such as when the car is being damaged or stolen.
Well, on the other hand, every component in a vehicle has a service life. And especially for car alarms it is difficult to determine the time of failure. So, when the role of a car alarm is needed, it doesn’t even work.
Citing a page Deltalube, in this situation, the first thing to do is to find out information about the car alarm through the manual.
Information that can be obtained about the position of the alarm and how to set the alarm. So when a problem occurs, it is important to be able to check this.
Tips for caring for automatic transmission cars, this is a sign if there is a problem
Following are tips on checking the condition of a car alarm, after looking at the manual:
- If from the manual, the problem with the car alarm is not resolved, then switch to checking the remote alarm battery.
- A common problem for this check is malfunction of the remote with the function of opening or closing the car key.
- In addition, the battery has a useful life. If the remote alarm battery runs out, you can replace it so that the remote works again.
- Other problems that often occur such as alarms go off suddenly and cannot be turned off. Can be fixed by setting the remote alarm.
- If this method does not work, you can find the alarm cable in the engine room and disconnect it for a while while it is repaired in the repair shop.
- Lastly, if the car alarm is still problematic, is to take the vehicle to the garage.
- It is recommended to bring it to an authorized repair shop in order to get maximum handling considering the importance of this feature for car safety.