Last day’s COVID-19 indicators:
- Number of new cases in the last day: 853
- Last 7 days daily average of new cases: 725
- Last 7 days change compared to the previous 7 days: 23.40%
- Total number of past / present cases (of which laboratory confirmed: 208932): 216119
- Statistical number of currently ill persons (declared: 52607): 9198
- Statistical number of live recoveries (declared: 155614): 199023
- Cases of deaths for any reason: 7898
- Number of cases epidemiologically investigated per day: 629
- Number of persons isolated per day due to risky exposure: 2011
- Number of isolated arrivals per day: 5586
- Total number of persons in self – isolation: 64240
- Last day vaccination with the first dose: 5575
- Second dose vaccinated last day: 5976
- Total vaccinated with the first dose: 336458
- A total of two doses of the vaccine were vaccinated: 158925
- Total number of vaccines used (336458 + 158925): 495383
- Newly hospitalized patients due to COVID-19 per day: 103
- Number of COVID-19 patients newly initiated on oxygen therapy: 85
- Number of COVID-19 patients newly initiated with artificial lung ventilation: 1
- Number of deaths from COVID-19 in the last day: 7
- Total number of deaths from COVID-19: 3574
Tuesday in Lithuania approved 831 new cases of coronavirus, another 5 people died. Over 7.6 thousand were vaccinated. people. According to the National Center for Public Health (NVSC), a significant spread of infection has been recorded in trade and furniture manufacturing companies.
Prime Minister Ingrida Šimonytė said on Tuesday that the Government will not change this week quarantine mode. Proposals for this will be considered next week depending on the number of cases of COVID-19. The restriction on movement between municipalities, as it is now, will end on April 6, after Easter.
I.Šimonytė also stated that the sizes of COVID-19 vaccine consignments delivered to Lithuania from this week will grow. And if the discarding of unused COVID-19 vaccines becomes a large-scale problem, she says it will be necessary to change the law and invite people to be vaccinated in a “live” queue.
Isolation of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine after contact with the patient has not yet been does not apply only after providing evidence of vaccination, informed the NVSC.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, please send them to our editorial staff by e-mail. email address [email protected]