[ATTESTATION COUVRE-FEU] A derogatory certificate to travel during curfew hours is required since December 15, 2020. The start time of the curfew has been brought forward in all departments since January 16.
[Mise à jour du mercredi 3 mars 2021 à 19h20] Prime Minister Jean Castex will hold a new press conference this Thursday, March 4 on measures to combat Covid-19. Beyond the curfew at 6 p.m., 20 departments were placed under reinforced surveillance last week, with the key to possible new measures decided in consultation with the prefects and local elected officials.
The curfew has been brought forward to 6 p.m. in all departments since January 16, 2021. As a reminder, during the curfew hours, only a few travel reasons are authorized and those who can take advantage of it must present the certificate below to the authorities in the event of an inspection. At 6 p.m., shops will close, extra-curricular outdoor activities will be suspended (school and extra-curricular indoor sports activities are also suspended during the day). On the other hand, lessons will continue in schools, colleges and high schools where they are given even after 6 p.m. It is possible to print the document, generate it on mobile to have a digital curfew certificate or write it by hand on plain paper. The curfew certificate is personal and disposable.
EXCEPTIONAL TRAVEL CERTIFICATE
DURING COVERFIRE HOURS
Pursuant to Article 4 of Decree No. 2020-1310 of October 29, 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic in the context of the state of health emergency
I, the undersigned)
Mrs / Mr. :
Born on: at:
certify that my trip is linked to the following reason (tick the box) authorized in application of the general measures necessary to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic in the context of the state of health emergency1 :
[ ] Travel between home and the place of exercise of professional activity or the place of education and training, professional travel cannot be postponed
[ ] Travel for consultations and care that cannot be provided remotely and cannot be postponed or for the purchase of health products
[ ] Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable or precarious people or for childcare
[ ] Travel for people with disabilities and their companions
[ ] Travel to respond to a judicial or administrative summons
[ ] Travel to participate in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
[ ] Travel related to rail or air transits for long distance journeys
[ ] Short trips, within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home for the needs of pets
Made in :
(Date and time of the start of the trip to be mentioned)
(1) People wishing to benefit from one of these exceptions must bring, if necessary, when traveling outside their home, a document allowing them to justify that the trip in question falls within the scope of one of these exceptions.
Download PDF Download WORD
As of January 16, the curfew starts at 6 p.m. and no longer at 8 p.m. in all departments. The curfew ends at 6 a.m. Until Friday January 15 inclusive, the curfew at 6 p.m. only concerned the following departments: Allier, Alpes de Haute-Provence, Alpes-Maritimes, Ardennes, Bas-Rhin, Bouches-du-Rhône, Cher, Côte d ‘Or, Doubs, Drôme, Haute-Marne, Hautes-Alpes, Haute-Saône, Haut-Rhin, Jura, Marne, Meurthe-et-Moselle, Meuse, Moselle, Nièvre, Saône-et-Loire, Territoire de Belfort, Var , Vaucluse, Vosges.
Exemptions will be possible to travel during curfew hours in certain cases:
- Travel between home and the place of exercise of professional activity or the place of education and training, professional travel cannot be postponed
- Travel for consultations and care that cannot be provided remotely and cannot be postponed or for the purchase of health products
- Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable or precarious people or for childcare
- Travel for people with disabilities and their companions
- Travel to respond to a judicial or administrative summons
- Travel to participate in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
- Travel related to rail or air transits for long-distance travel. Interior Minister Gérald Darmanin indicated that people traveling in private vehicles during the curfew period had to make sure to arrive at their place of destination before the start of the curfew
- Short trips, within a maximum radius of one kilometer around the home for the needs of pets. Travel related to physical activity is not allowed during curfew times, since they are allowed during the day, said the Minister of the Interior.
In general, people who avail themselves of one of the reasons mentioned above must, in addition to the certificate, if necessary bring a document that allows them to justify that the trip considered is made. part of these exceptions. The ticket (paper or electronic) can be used as proof of travel on a train or plane that arrives or leaves after the start of the curfew.
The official certificate of travel during curfew is available on the website of the Ministry of the Interior. It is also downloadable here.
Like the exceptional travel certificate during confinement, it is possible to print the curfew certificate, to generate it on mobile via the official form, accessible below, to have a derogatory travel certificate during the cover. digital fire, or to write it by hand on free paper.
For offenders who decide to go out during the curfew hours and outside the exceptions listed above, penalties will apply. A fine of 135 euros (increased to 375 euros), 200 euros in the event of a repeat offense is provided for (increased to 400 euros). In the event of a double repeat offense (three consecutive offenses) within 30 days, the applicable sanction is a fine of 3,750 euros and 6 months of imprisonment.