BREAKING NEWS | New decisions taken for Istanbul in the Provincial Hygiene Council
In the statement made regarding the decisions taken at the Provincial Sanitation Council meeting, “In accordance with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet within the scope of combating the coronavirus epidemic, as of March 1, 2021, the measures and rules to be applied on a provincial basis are determined according to the risk group (low, medium, high, very high) of the provinces. The period of normalization has entered into a normalization period and the measures and rules to be implemented by the Ministry of Interior Circular No. The course of the epidemic, changes in the number of cases and patients, hospital general and intensive care occupancy rates and the effectiveness of the measures implemented in combating the epidemic were evaluated. “
In the statement, “Considering the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Coronavirus Scientific Committee, in line with the decisions taken in the Presidential Cabinet gathered on March 29, 2021, within the framework of the Circular No. 5673 of 29.03.2021, published by the Ministry of Internal Affairs, as of 30.03.2021;
1. Until a new decision is taken, the risk groups of our provinces were changed and our province was included in the Very High Risk Group.
2. In line with the Ministry of Interior Circular dated 02.03.2021 and numbered 3514, the curfew restrictions on weekdays and weekends arranged according to risk groups were rearranged with the decision dated 02.03.2021 and numbered 14 by the Provincial General Hygiene Council.
According to this;
– Continuing the curfew restriction in our city between 21:00 and 05:00 on weekdays,
– On weekends; In our province, which is in the very high risk group, the application of the curfew on the weekend starting at 21:00 on Friday and covering the whole of Saturday and Sunday and ending at 05:00 on Monday, during the curfew restrictions to be applied as stated above, The exceptions / exemptions included in the ‘List of Places and Persons Exempt from Curfew Restriction’ determined by the Decree No. 110 and dated 01.12.2020 taken by the Provincial General Hygiene Council in line with the Circular of the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated 2020 and numbered 20076 (the following Circulars and the Provincial Public Health Continuing to apply the procedures and principles regarding intercity travel during the period and days in which the curfew is applied,
3. In our city, in places of eating and drinking (restaurants, restaurants, cafeterias, patisseries, dessert shops, etc.) and workplaces such as association tavern, coffee house, tea garden? According to the distance conditions (between tables and seats) in the Ministry of Health Covid-19 Outbreak Management and Study Guide, the number of tables and seats that can be found in the space and the maximum number of people that can be found at the same time with 50% capacity limitation separately for open and closed areas. and HES code query, accepting customers between 07:00 and 19:00, but allowing a maximum of 2 people to sit at the same table at these workplaces, take away food and drink places between 19:00 and 21:00, or They can serve only as take-away service between 21: 00-24: 00, and only as package service between 10:00 and 20:00 on Saturdays and Sundays, on which full-day curfew is imposed,
4. In line with the Circular No. 3514 dated 02.03.2021 of the Ministry of Internal Affairs regarding all kinds of activities that cause the gathering of individuals including the general assembly to be organized by non-governmental organizations, professional organizations having the quality of public institutions and their higher organizations, associations and cooperatives, the Continuing the ongoing implementation of the procedures and principles determined by the decision dated 02.03.2021 and No.
5.In line with the Ministry of Interior’s Circular dated 02.03.2021 and numbered 3514, the ongoing implementation of the procedures and principles set by the Provincial General Hygiene Council dated 02.03.2021 and numbered 14 will continue to be applied to weddings in the form of weddings and ceremonies, but in a very high risk group In our province, earlier dates for Saturdays and Sundays within the scope of the curfew to be applied this weekend (3-4 April 2021)
exemption for those who will attend weddings in the form of a wedding or wedding ceremony (provided that it is in compliance with the participant restriction),
6. Astroturf, swimming pool, etc., whose activities were previously discontinued in our province. facilities can work between 09:00 and 19:00 provided that the HES code is used at the entrances and no spectators / companions / guests are admitted,
7. In accordance with the ongoing practice for places such as internet cafe / lounge, billiard hall, amusement park, Turkish bath, sauna, massage parlor? To be able to operate between 07:00 and 19:00, provided that they comply with the 50 percent capacity limit in our province and make a HES code query,
8.To concentrate on information activities aimed at limiting domestic activities such as visits to family and relatives, which are found to be an important source of the transmission of the epidemic, throughout our province
9.In order to ensure the sustainability of the controlled normalization period in which measures will be implemented on a provincial basis according to the risk group and to ensure full normalization as soon as possible, our beloved nation continues its discreet and altruistic approach to this day and the rules determined to cover all areas of life as well as the principles of cleanliness, masks and distance. Efficiency and continuity of the auditing activities to be carried out is also a major factor, as is the importance of maximum compliance with the measures by all segments of the society. In this context, the Ministry of Internal Affairs dated 03.03.2021 and 3695
Continuing the uninterrupted implementation of the ‘Dynamic Audit Process’ whose basic principles are determined by its circular
All kinds of factors (positive-negative) affecting the course of the epidemic (differences between districts, average age of the provincial population, problems originating from outside the province, etc.provided specific reasons) are analyzed and the measures taken / to be taken for these factors and the activities carried out / to be carried out. to ensure that the necessary works are carried out without any disruption in line with the Provincial Epidemic Risk Reduction Plan (SARAP), District Governors and related Institutions will not cause any disruption and grievance in the application in accordance with the principles stated above, and the establishment of administrative action in accordance with the relevant articles of the Public Health Law and it has been decided to initiate the necessary judicial proceedings within the scope of Article 195 of the Turkish Criminal Code regarding the acts that constitute a crime. ”