Rajavithi Hospital informs that medical personnel are connected to COVID-19, they need to refrain and reduce some services.
On April 7, 2021, Rajavithi Hospital provides news via Facebook page. Because of Rajavithi Hospital The coronavirus infection of health workers was detected on April 5. As a result, there are a number of personnel at risk of detention. The hospital is obliged to refrain from And reduce some services And modify the service In order to provide the maximum security for users as follows
- Surgery Group Request to reduce non-urgent surgeries and procedures From April 7-18, 2021, it can still operate for emergency and necessary patients only. Therefore apologize to all patients
- Request for cooperation, refrain from visiting Recommend the use of communication tools Or video calls instead of regular visits Except for a patient who does not exceed 1 person and should not change the patient
Open for regular examination and treatment in all plans except for the surgery group.
- The old patient has an appointment. In case of not urgent and constant symptoms, there will be an officer to call to postpone the appointment.
- New patients receive only referring patients in urgent cases.
- OR minor operating room will be closed from 7-16 April 2021 and will reopen as usual from 19 April 2021 onwards.
All service recipients who wish to receive treatment at Rajavithi Hospital are able to come and receive treatment as usual.
If you have a fever, cough, sore throat, or a history of exposure Able to request for examination at the ARI clinic on Monday – Friday from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM or to take an online assessment for online examination service. that https://covid19.rajavithi.go.th
Never miss important news. Insights into every issue
Add us as a friend via @prachachat